Thursday, May 08, 2008

What a tough life!

This is Lily. The funniest cat in the world, I think. When she's not running around the house or sleeping, she's sitting on the floor like a little Buddha. She cracks me up! The weather's turned quite warm and she's having a little adjustment problem with that big thick fur coat she has to wear. Have a look at this tired, hot kitty after a rough day of, well, mostly sleeping.

video

Yes, that's her tongue. Her teeth are so teeny weeny that she seems to have a hard time keeping it inside her mouth when she sleeps or plays, hence, an often crispy tongue.

3 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

My goodness, can't even find a quiet place to snooze without interruptions. And a camera.

Amber said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. What a sweetheart.

You have just made me so happy. *hugs*

Absolutely Tokyo! said...

joeinvegas: Hi there! Yes, being interrupted during a snooze is kinda mean, but she's just so darn cute it's hard to resist.

Amber: Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed our little princess. She sends you big kitty hugs!